Thursday, May 22, 2008

Harry Potter Series


J. K. Rowling has wonderfully woven a world of fantasy and magic with Harry Potter.

The story is divided into 7 volumes, where each volume speaks of each year's adventure of Harry and his friends in Hogward.
Its a complete magical world that drives your imagination and makes you dive into the world of fantasy with Harry, Ron and Hermoine. The description of the scenes and adventures of the trio captivates you and there is no way for you to break the enchantment of the book and get back to the real world. The level of your excitement increases and you can feel yourself completely engrossed in the story.

Before reading the books I had a very stupid notion that these books are meant for the kids and teenagers....but when I read them at the age of 22... I can't deny I was totally dumbstruck that even a person like me who doesn't believe in magic and fairy tales could also get fascinated to such an extent that I could not help myself reading all the other volumes but also enjoyed watching the movies. Now I can say that I am a great fan of the magical world of Harry Potter.

I am planning to write summary of each volume so that people who haven't read the books will get an idea and maybe want to read the books. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya...You are absolutely correct...Main bhi yahi sochti thi....but now even I am a HP fan..And even I hope that with this effort of yours,many more will start reading it..Keep it up!!good work!!